BIM PROJECT SECTORS
Building Information Modeling
01 / MEP-FS Modeling
02 / Coordination
03 / VDC
- Mechanical 3D Revit modeling, scheduling, cost estimation of HVAC, duct, duct fitting, equipment, diffusers, grills, etc.
- Electrical models of lighting fixtures, wiring of fixtures, cable trays. Rendering with lights, BOQ and schedules of circuits & panel boards
- Plumbing, drainage, water supply and distribution plan, sanitary fixtures and compressed air gas system plan.
- Fire Sprinkler modeling of wet pipes, dry pipes, Hi-ex foam system, fire pumps and components, fire hydrants
Improve BIM coordination process through clash free 3D BIM models.
- Clash Report Generation
- Soft/Hard Clash Detection
- Coordination Consulting
- Design Modification.
The DS BIM team will identify the accurate clash detection between the coordinated models and provide clash reports which is coordinated among AEC for better team collaboration.
DS BIM Team's Virtual Design and Construction services cover the entire BIM spectrum, helping clients successfully deliver integrated projects.
From 2D drawing comparisons to 3D modeling and coordination, 3D quantity takeoff to full 5D estimating, 4D schedule optimization to owner presentation materials and every step in between.
MEET DS BIM
The DS BIM LLC team likes to say that pixels are cheaper than bricks. By creating a 3D digital model of a project through building information modeling (BIM), we detect and prevent problems before they happen in the field, before any systems are installed, avoiding costly problems.
DS BIM provides BIM solutions for large commercial and high-rise projects. The firm creates, manages and coordinates 3D models of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire sprinkler and structural systems for architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) professionals.
To continue being the East coast's leading MEP-FPS BIM firm, serving the public and private sectors in new and existing markets and technologies.
Our mission is to provide MEP-FPS BIM work of the highest quality, competitively priced, while ensuring the satisfaction of our clients and always maintaining ethics, integrity, fairness, honesty and a level of service second to none. A unique BIM consulting service supported by a Licensed Architecture Practice.